Friday, October 3, 2014

Lessons I wish my mama would have taught me Introduction

I am the mother of a curious little 2 year old boy.  And I can just sense that he knows more than I can even begin to imagine.  
Even with all of that I know that it is my job to still teach him and to guide him and to make sure that he knows everything that he needs to know about life.  

I cannot teach him how to be a man, that is what his father is here for.  For the first few years of my life, I didn't have my father so I had to learn a lot from my mom.  God rest their souls. However, there were still a lot of lessons that they didn't teach me.  I actually learned on my own.   Life would have been so much easier if they were just explained to me at some point during my upbringing.

That is why, I'm compiling those lessons and putting them here and I will be naming this series:  Lessons I wish my mama would have taught me!

The way I'm going to set this up is there will be one lesson per week just so its digestible, and it can provoke thought among yourselves.  The first one will be posted in a little while. 

See ya later!!!

No comments: